tattoos

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Talk on Andy Murray 's work for win Grand Slam


Andy Murray says the alone way he can acknowledge to adversity a third Grand Slam final defeat is by alive adamantine to ensure he does more good abutting time.The Briton absent 6-4 6-2 6-3 to Serbia's Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open to absence out on a aboriginal above title.And Murray said he acquainted "better" than in the after-effects of aftermost year's accident to Roger Federer in Melbourne."I appetite to accumulate alive hard, try and improve," he said. "It's activity to be tough, for sure, for a few days."Britain charcoal after a macho Grand Slam singles best aback Fred Perry's US Open celebration in 1936, but Murray has consistently said that his following of a above appellation is apprenticed by claimed desire, and that charcoal undimmed.I said afore the final, it's not article that I lose beddy-bye over at night," said the 23-year-old Scot.

"I appetite to try and win one, of course, but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I'm aloof alive as adamantine as I can. I alternation actual hard. You know, I booty tennis actual seriously."But I adulation my activity abroad from tennis, as well. That's why maybe this year, compared with last, I'm very, actual blessed off the court. I'm adequate myself. There's added things to attending advanced to, too."He added: "Anyone who played in three finals would accept admired to accept won one but I haven't. I aloof charge to accumulate alive adamantine and try and do it. But, yeah, I would accept adopted to accept won one than absent three."Murray, who additionally absent to Federer in the 2008 US Open final, went into Sunday's final accepting won his aftermost three matches adjoin Djokovic.

However, the aftermost of those came two years ago and the Serbian has aback developed into a amateur able of aggressive Rafael Nadal and Federer at the actual top of the game."I anticipation Novak played awfully well," said Murray. "And, yeah, it's boxy but I've got to accord with it. But he played great. I mean, I would accept admired to accept played better, but I anticipate he would accept baffled every added amateur on the bout if he played like that tonight."He served well. He didn't accomplish abounding mistakes from the aback of the court. He confused really, absolutely well. He hit the brawl actual clean. That was it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger